Jackson County Flu Clinic schedule released | Health
JACKSON COUNTY, IL (KFVS) - The Jackson County Health Department has released its Seasonal Flu Clinic Schedule.
Walk-in clinic times for flu vaccines at the health department are Monday through Friday, until 5:30 p.m. Flu vaccines are $35 and adult pneumonia vaccines are also available for $90.
Other flu clinics in the area include:
- American Legion in Murphysboro on Monday, October 1 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- SIUC Student Recreation Center on Tuesday, October 16 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- DeSoto Village Hall on Thursday, October 18 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Elverado High School in Elkville on Thursday, October 18 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ava Buck Bower Park Community Building on Friday, October 19 from 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Campbell Hill Community Center on Friday, October 19 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Carbondale City Hall Civic Center on Monday, October 22 from noon to 5 p.m.
- SIUC Student Recreation Center (for state employees and families) on Friday, October 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Additional information on clinic dates and locations is available at www.jchdonline.org or by calling the automated phone message system at 684-3143, extension 517.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.