UWSI has reached only about 54% in Murphysboro area | News
MURPHYSBORO, IL (KFVS) - The United Way of Southern Illinois says they have until June 30 to fulfill their goal for programs for 2012 without an appeal.
They say demands on them are much higher than ever before. For the Murphysboro area, the goal set at $15,500 and so far they say they have collected $8,431.30 in cash.
Other Southern Illinois goals and collections include:
- Alexander, Johnson, Pulaski and Union - Goal of $22,000, Cash Collected: $22,284.50
- Carbondale Area - Goal of $70,000, Cash Collected: $47,595.49
- Franklin County - Goal of: $61,000, Cash Collected: $26,835.99
- Gallatin, Hardin and Pope Co.s - Goal of: $3,000, Cash Collected: $1,628.45
- Herrin Area - Goal of $200,000, Cash Collected: $140,700.81
- Marion Area - Goal of $200,000, Cash Collected: $140,700.81
- Perry County - Goal of $18,000, Cash Collected: $11,602.79
- Saline County - Goal of $40,000, Cash Collected: $35,783.46
- White and Hamilton Co.s - Goal of $12,000, Cash Collected: $11,896.71
UWSI supports programs that benefit people in Southern Illinois. For more information, you can click here to visit them online.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.